Tags and Labels

photos (64) 2013Project52 (46) nyc (45) travel (11) photog (8) music (7) pontificating (7) sports (7) meta (6) vacation (6) baseball (4) TNC (3) lulz (2) neuroses (2) philly (2) memes (1)

Monday, May 20, 2013

2013 Project 52, Week 19: Flea Market Selfie

Week 19: May 7-13

The difficult time coming up with photography opportunities came this week, oddly enough, with a long-awaited visit from the Holladays to our humble abode in NYC.

We had a great time with the Holladays, and I probably could have taken more time while we were out and about to square up and put some real thought into my weekly pursuit.

But I was having too good of a time with Sharon and Beth and Drew. They are wonderful!
(Am I copping out on this week? Absolutely. Do I feel remotely bad about it? Nope.)

This week's contribution comes from the Flea Market: it's so colorful and busy and fun. Sharon and I have been scoping out the mirror vendor at the flea market for some time now, and the colorful setting made for an intriguing self-portrait opportunity. I wish the guy walking into the shot had been a foot or so back, but otherwise I like how it turned out...

GreenFlea Sunday UWS Flea Market - Sort of Selfie
20mm (DX) : ISO 800 : f/11 : 1/4000s
GreenFlea Market

2013 Project 52 entries:
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | 
Week 8 | Week 9 |  Weeks 10-13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | 
Week 17 | Week 18 | 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I journal the least when I am too busy living, and the same goes with making photographs. Drew and I both guilted ourselves into bringing too much photo equipment, only to have neglected it during the trip. I loved every minute of our time together! xoxoxo beth

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'll be moderating all comments before they're published.
-H